The following drinks are authentic green tea made using matcha (powdered green tea) or green tea leaves and can be enjoyed in hot or iced water.
- Omatcha (powdered green tea) (made by you at the table)648yen
Made by you at the table using matcha a pot of hot water and tea whisk.
Experience the enjoyment of making green tea the traditional way. The chasen (tea whisk) is a Takayama Chasen from Takayama-cho, Ikoma-shi, Nara where they have been being made since the end of the Muromachi period in the 16th Century.
- Omatcha (powdered green tea)756yen
Staff will whisk up a weaker infusion of powdered tea for you.
The matcha is fresh powder sourced from reputable tea sources from the Tokai region and areas across western Japan.
- Gyokuro (premium quality green tea) 594yen
Enjoy the rich, full-bodied flavor of this premium quality green tea.
This tea is covered in the fields for approximately three weeks prior to harvest to shade them from direct sunlight. This process inhibits the transformation of amino acids in the tea leaves into catechins, increasing the sweetness of the tea.
- Genmaicha (green tea with roasted rice)486yen
- Kuromame Ryokucha (black soybean green tea)486yen
- Kuromame Hojicha (roasted black soybean green tea)486yen
- Japanese Black Tea540yen
- Japanese Black Herb Tea540yen
- Premium Grade Roasted Japanese Green Herb540yen