Japanese confectionery made using a variety of beans, including black soy beans and adzuki beans, are low in calories and have superior nutritional value.
- CAFE Osaka Chakai Kanmi Grande1,188yen
“Silky” matcha soft serve ice cream from, Wakayama Gyokurin-En, the home of matcha soft serve ice cream, panna cotta and jelly made using green tea from Tosa （Kochi Pref.）, “green tea daifuku mochi ” served in first class on JAL’s domestic routes and popular chocolate brand in Osaka “Ek Chuah “ ’s salted chocolate milk & bitter , and whipped cream. This sweet dessert is luxurious dessert recommended by CAFE Osaka Chakai.
- CAFE Osaka Chakai Kanmi Tribute 702yen
A nostalgic sweet dessert with an old-time favorite,
chilled adzuki beans, topped with rice flour dumplings, green tea soft serve ice cream and whipped cream.
- CAFE Osaka Chakai Green Tea Shaved Ice918yen
Light fluffy adzuki bean shaved ice topped with Osaka Chakai’s signature syrup made using green tea leaves used to make our freshly ground green tea.
An additional surprise awaits buried within the shaved ice!
- Wakayama Gyokurin-En “Matcha Soft Serve Ice Cream”Served in a cup・・・324yen Served in a cone・・・410yen
This dessert features “Green Soft” the name given to the world’s first matcha soft serve ice cream, developed and released by Gyokurin-En, located in Wakayama city in 1958. It is characterized by its tempered sweetness and crisp, clean aftertaste. Enjoy the perfect marriage of “Green Soft” and the cocoa waffle cone.
- Osaka Chakai Original Chocolate by Ek-Chuah
Three varieties of original chocolate and three Japanese inspired chocolates made by “Ek-Chuah”, Osaka’s premium chocolate brand, with stores in Shinsaibashi, department stores in Nanba and its flagship store located near the Karahori Shopping District.
- ◆Kagoshima Cha Heart Chocolate･･･270yen
- ◆Adzuki Bean Truffle Praline･･･324yen
- ◆Adzuki Bean Milk Chocolate･･･270yen
- ◆Salted Chocolate Milk･･･162yen
- ◆Salted Chocolate Bitter･･･162yen
- ◆Roasted Green Tea Praline･･･410yen
- Well Known Confectionary from Tenjinbashisuji Shopping Street189yen～
- Sawatari Green Tea Sweets from Tosa
- ◆Green Tea Daifuku･･･270yen
- ◆Sawatari Green Tea & Adzuki Bean Panna Cotta･･･486yen
- ◆Roasted Green Tea and Black Soybean Panna Cotta･･･486yen
- ◆Sawatari Green & Tosa Pomelo Jelly･･･486yen
Green soft and whipped cream can be added as toppings to the dessert menu.
- Gyokurin-En “Matcha Soft Serve Ice Cream”108yen
- Whipped Cream54yen